Solar Design & Build
REAL Solar has licensed and NABCEP certified installers for all solar energy systems. REAL Solar designs and installs solar electric systems, solar hot water systems, and solar air heating systems for both residential and commercial sector clients. Proceeds support Solar Assistance.
REAL Solar Contracting Service offers:
- Grid-tie solar electric, or photovoltaic (PV), systems
- Battery-based stand-alone solar electric systems
- Solar hot water systems for heating domestic hot water
- Solar water heater systems for radiant space heating
- Solar air heating systems for convective space heating
We are highly experienced and qualified solar installers.
Our credentials include:
- Ten years of solar panel installation experience.
- NABCEP certified Solar Thermal and Solar Electric installers
- Licensed Master Electrician
- Licensed General Contractor
- Over one hundred installations successfully completed by RREAL, including small residential systems and very large commercial installations. See some of our recent installations here.
- Client recommendations are available
How do I get started?
If you have questions before you get started, contact us at: 218.587.4753 or email@example.com.
The first step is to arrange a ‘site visit’. A RREAL employee will come to your site and:
- Determine the feasibility of a solar energy system on your site
- Discuss sizing and design options
- Develop a project design based on the results of the site visit
- Provide a detailed system performace and financial forecast
- Answer any questions you may have about solar systems, solar rebates, and your energy options.
- There is a $250 charge for a residential site assessment visit to cover our costs.
- Commercial site visits are $350 or more, depending on complexity and distance.
As part of our long-term goal of fiscal self-sufficiency as a non-profit organization, we are funneling profits from the market-rate installation of solar electric and hot water systems into our Solar Assistance Program. Not only will you be enjoying solar energy for decades, you will also be assisting low-income households in making the move to solar!
Is there financing available?
REAL Solar does not offer financing. However many banks will finance solar energy systems. Additionally, if you are in Minnesota, our state has recently introduced a guaranteed loan program though which very low interest state backed loans for solar systems and other energy projects can be obtained. Click here for information about the program.
Sign up for RREAL’s quarterly newsletter: